EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems) and ETICS (external thermal insulating component systems) are proprietary, multi-layered exterior wall systems that are increasingly popular with:
• Architects for flexibility: colors, textures, shapes, designs.
• Building/home owners for stunning appearance.
• Builders for cost-effectiveness.
• Everyone for superior energy efficiency – reducing air infiltration by up to 55 percent compared with brick or wood construction.
• EIFS reduce air infiltration, stabilize the interior environment, and reduce energy consumption.
High sag resistance,long embedding time and excellent working efficiencies on job sites.
• Landercoll® hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC K150) leads to high sag resistance and long embedding time, which are the required key properties of EIFS and ETICS.
• Landercoll® K150 allows better sag resistance means that mortar can be applied more efficiently to walls without sag.
• Better leveling and reduced stickiness of Landercoll® K150 can be applied easily to thick layers of EIFS and ETICS.
Improves abrasion resistance and strength
Accurate® VAE Re-dispersible Polymer Powder (4012N and 5011N) are used in EIFS and ETICS improve properties
• Improves workability
• Improves adhesive strength
• Improves flexural strength
• Improves abrasion resistance
• Excellent impact resistance