Water borne Paints & Coatings
Landercoll® Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (HEC) is a nonionic cellulose ether and has been specifically modified to be applied in a wide range of applications from waterborne architectural coatings, emulsion protective colloids for polymerization. With a strong and experienced team supporting our continuous research and development, as well as specifically tailored services that we provide to meet our customer’s needs. We are glad to say that we are able to expand our possibility
More than Thickeners and Modifiers
Landercoll® Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (HEC) offers a pseudoplastic behavior with wide compatibilities that can be matched with an extensive range of colored pigments, emulsions, surfactants, emulsifiers, defoamers and preservatives.
Landercoll® Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (HEC) is available for a variety of waterborne interior and exterior paints in order to achieve highly efficient viscosity build-up and economically excellent performances, will result in enhanced performances in your paint products.
• Excellent color acceptance
• Wide compatibility with paint components & colorants
• Rheology modifiers Pseudoplastic or associative viscosity build-up
• Excellent long term stability on aging water retention and Bio-stability
• Good water retaining ability and open time