Skim Coat/Wall Putty
Cement and gypsum based skim coats/wall putty are used as the final coating on different substrates and have a thickness of 2-4 mm. It’s a smooth, sand-free, hydraulic material and skim coating on interior and exterior projects are applied in multiple layers.
Improvement of workability and Adhesion strength
• Landercoll® hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC K100) and Landercoll® Hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose (HEMC EM100) are used in cement skim coat/wall putty as a thickening and water retention additive.
• It promises the high Consistency control performance and stabilizing of air pores.
• Landercoll® promises high performance and excellent working efficiencies for skim coat layers with adhesion in required.
Improves workability and excellent impact resistance
• Accurate® VAE Re-dispersible Polymer Powder (4012N,4025N, and 5011N) are used in Skim coat/wall putty to improve workability, tensile, compression, and flexural strength.
• It offers a number of benefits to skim coat/wall putty application versatility and improves workability
• Accurate® VAE Re-dispersible Polymer Powders improves transversal deformation and help reduce the formation of cracks caused by shrinkage